Project workshop for finalists of the contest
The Technical Library of the Moscow Metro hosted a project seminar for the finalists of the Open International Competition for Architectural Design of the Nagatinskaya Zaton and Klenovy Boulevard stations.
This means a new stage of the competition begins - work on concepts. Experts help participants understand the technical design features of subway stations so that the ideas of the finalists are not only new from an aesthetic point of view, but also easily realized.
Experts of the seminar:
- Victoria Raubo, curator of creative competitive architectural projects, chief specialist of the Main Architecture and Planning Department of the Moscow Committee for Architecture;
- Sergei Georgievsky, head of the competition organizing committee, director of the Agency for Strategic Development CENTER;
- Dmitry Boytsov, chief architect, head of the architectural and construction department of OJSC NIPII Lenmetrogiprotrans;
- Alexey Naumenko, chief specialist of the architectural and construction department of JSC "Mosinzhproekt";
- Boris Maevsky, an analyst at the Agency "CENTER".
The initiator of the competition is JSC "Mosinzhproekt". The competition is held with the support of the Moscow Building Complex and with the participation of Moscow's chief architect Sergei Kuznetsov. The contest operator is the Agency for Strategic Development "CENTER".